Tips for Speedy Coursebook Service
Two Ways To Get Your Books:
Option 1: Purchase In Store
Fastest way during Rush, especially Mon 2/1 - Wed 2/3
- View book lists on your Blackboard class sites.
- Come to the store; we'll help you get your books.
Option 2: Purchase Online
24-hr turnaround Mon 2/1 - Wed 2/3
5-8 hour turnaround all other dates
- View lists & order books on Blackboard class sites.
- Wait for pick-up email.
- Get your books at the store.
Submit your reading list here.
Spring 2016 Rush
Sun 1/31: 10AM - 6PM
Mon 2/1: 9am - 9pm
Tue 2/2: 9am - 9pm
M - F: 9am - 8pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun: 11am - 6pm
609-497-1600 x 228
Buyback Policy (New & Improved!)
Please note that buybacks will be suspended from January 25 - February 26, 2016.
In response to student feedback, guaranteed prices on buybacks now hold through the entire academic year and we have extended our buyback hours.
How does it work?
Bring your original receipt along with your books by June 15, 2016, and Labyrinth will guarantee 25% back on each book bought as new* and 20% back on each book bought as used. Some exceptions apply as noted on Blackboard class sites.
* New books must be in "like-new" condition (no writing, torn pages, or damage) at time of buyback. Current editions only.
Mon. 5/16 - Fri. 5/20
10am - 6pm
Sat. 5/21 & Sun. 5/22
11am - 5pm
Mon. 5/23 - Wed. 6/15
noon to 5pm
How To Find Your Book Lists On Blackboard
- Log into Blackboard with your ID.
- Navigate to a course site.
- Click the reading list link in the course menu.
- Click "Order from Labyrinth" for each book you want.
- Click the "Book Bag" button and proceed to checkout.